#BBNaija: Tobi Clears The Air On His Alleged Girlfriend, Regina

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: Tobi Clears The Air On His Alleged Girlfriend, Regina

Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Tobi Bakre has cleared the air on rumours that he is seeing one Regina who is expected to rival Alex and maybe Cee-C for a place in his heart.

Tobi and Alex

During a live chat session organized by e-commerce company, Payporte for the finalists of the Big Brother Naija reality show, fans were given the opportunity to communicate with the housemates directly via text.

Tobi used the opportunity to respond to reports that he is dating one Regina who is jeering up to give Alex a run for her money.

One Mz_leems asked "Who is Regina to you"

Tobi responded thus: "She's my G. Had my back outa the house. And had my back in the house. I owe her forever"

He also reiterated that he is still interested in dating Alex who has been regulary seen in compromising positions with him although she has stated that she is only interested in Leo.

Another person also asked why did he not believe Cee-C had good intentuos and why did he always try to paint her bad?

Tobi then said; "I will never paint a friend bad. We only had issues I talked or tabled with some genuine friends."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan
Forum | 2 days ago

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized