#BBNaija: “You can’t separate me and Miracle” – Nina tells Cee-c during photo shoot

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: “You can’t separate me and Miracle” – Nina tells Cee-c during photo shoot

A video footage has emerged online which shows Nina telling Cee-c ‘you can’t separate me and Miracle’ during a recent photo session as she struggled to take a position for a collective photo.

The 5 BBNaija finalist paid a visit to one of the TV show’s sponsors ‘Minimie’, as they were seen taking their positions to have a collective photo with the management, Cee c was seen trying to come in-between Nina and Miracle for the photo and Nina was not having it as she was heard saying to Cee c ‘you can’t separate me and Miracle’.

It was really funny as the look on Cee c’s face was an epic one, can’t help but wonder what was going through her mind.

Watch video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 2 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 3 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors