#BBNaija2018: ”Now That The Show Is Over, Go And Get Your PVC”- Governor Dankwambo Advises The Youth

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija2018: ”Now That The Show Is Over, Go And Get Your PVC”- Governor Dankwambo Advises The Youth

Shortly after Miracle emerged winner of the N45 million grand prize of Big Brother Naija Reality show on Sunday, beating off challenges from Cee-c, Tobi, Nina and Alex, Governor Hassan Dankwambo of Gombe State, has reacted to the end of the show.

Governor Dankwambo advises the youth to focus on how to get their PVC now that the BBNaija is over, saying there is no future with BBN3 but there is hope in their in PVC.

See his tweets below;

Congratulations Miracle.

I just heard 30million people voted in Big Brother finals and about 170million voted in all. Interested in ideas of how we can get the youths interested in our electoral process just like they are interested in #BBNaija. Ideas please.

Go get your PVC

— Governor Dankwambo (@HEDankwambo) April 22, 2018

As Big Brother Nigeria comes to an end, I hope our ever hard working youths will join us in voter registration drive and encouraging other Nigerians to register.

Go get your PVC.

— Governor Dankwambo (@HEDankwambo) April 22, 2018

If you don’t have a PVC or participate in the electoral process, then why are you complaining of bad leaders? Go and get your Voters Card. It is your passport to a good life.

— Governor Dankwambo (@HEDankwambo) April 21, 2018

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana
Forum | 1 day ago

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi
Forum | 3 days ago

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi

No Vacancy In Ondo Govt House, My Certificate Is Genuine – Governor Aiyedatiwa
Forum | 1 week ago

No Vacancy In Ondo Govt House, My Certificate Is Genuine – Governor Aiyedatiwa

Stop Twerking In Lagos And Abuja Nightclubs, It Is An Executive Show Of Shame – APC Lambasts Governor Adeleke
Forum | 1 week ago

Stop Twerking In Lagos And Abuja Nightclubs, It Is An Executive Show Of Shame – APC Lambasts Governor Adeleke