#BBNaija2018: “Tobi Is Not A Lazy Nigerian Youth” – Check Out Tobi’s 5 Professions (Photos)

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija2018: “Tobi Is Not A Lazy Nigerian Youth” – Check Out Tobi’s 5 Professions (Photos)

Nigerians are one of the most resourceful and hardworking people in the world. From generation to generation, this has remained true.

Now more than ever, we have begun to see a new crop of Nigerians…”YOUNG NIGERIANS” who are achieving incredible feats and reshaping our story.

Whether home or abroad, we are pushing the boundaries and giving the world a reason to take us seriously. I am proud to be one of these “Young Nigerians” who wake up every morning and push to be better versions of themselves.

Like many of these “Young Nigerians”, I have pursued a number of things at the same time because I believe that within me lies the power to achieve great things and be unbound. I do these regardless of the lack of adequate empowerment and infrastructure.

My various endeavours haven’t come from a place of confusion or failure but from discovering my truest potential. I am a “Young Nigerian” … I am a Dreamer … I am a Doer ….I am not Lazy.
#LazyNigerianYouths

See the photos below:-

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success
Forum | 23 hours ago

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 1 day ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

India
Forum | 2 days ago

India's Narcotics Control Bureau Arrests Alleged Nigerian Drug Kingpin And His Wife, Freezes Their Assets