Beef Between Teddy A And His Babymama Over Bambam?, Here Is What We Know

Forum 5 years ago

Beef Between Teddy A And His Babymama Over Bambam?, Here Is What We Know

It’s not news that ex-Big Brother Naija 3 housemates, Teddy A and Bambam became a romantic item in the house and continued after their eviction but it seems a drama is brewing between Teddy A and his babymama over BamBam

Their relationship became even more clear when Teddy with his family threw her a surprise birthday party. Their fans of course tweeted ‘Goals’ and celebrated the pair ‘BamTeddy’.

Now while in the house, Teddy revealed to Bambam that he had a son with his ex, Layla, but they were no longer romantically involved as she supposedly moved on and got married.

He also claimed to have a girlfriend whose identity remains unknown, as he never acknowledged her during media rounds after his eviction.

But the drama had already begun! Teddy’s babymama, Layla took to twitter during the show to clarify that she wasn’t married but single. No one however paid attention to this.

It now appears that she’s dropping subtle shade at Bambam for trying ‘too hard’ in her new found relationship with her baby daddy. Why? Bam wished their son a happy birthday last night.

Layla’s shade might have gotten Teddy to indirectly react via Snapchat, he said;

”Do i give yo chest pain?, this just the beginning”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Biography & Career Of Teddy Swims
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Biography & Career Of Teddy Swims

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates

There’s Beef And Envy In Almost Every Extended Family In Igbo Land - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

There’s Beef And Envy In Almost Every Extended Family In Igbo Land - Yul Edochie

‘I don’t know if I’ll live to be 100’ – Varane
Forum | 3 weeks ago

‘I don’t know if I’ll live to be 100’ – Varane