‘Black Twitter Been Mad At Me For Breathing,’ Lerato Kganyago

Forum 6 years ago

‘Black Twitter Been Mad At Me For Breathing,’ Lerato Kganyago

Lerato Kganyago is firing back at black twitter for trying to stop her from telling and living her truth.

The media personality took to twitter slamming black twitter for always dismissing her story. This comes after Lerato shared a photo of her standing in front of her first car.

Once upon a time I drove this baby, took me from one audition to another, many looked down on me. Some of them being my peers today. The fire in me never died. Today I sing a different tune, cuz I was patient and trusted My Jesus, My Lord, My Savior! Dreams never die! ? pic.twitter.com/hdfzGNCijV
— leratokganyago (@leratokganyago) February 28, 2018

Trolls came for actress bashing her for sharing her own version of the typical celebrity ‘I finally made it’ story.

Des stories of harsh beginnings by celebrities c not gud anymore, dey will say things like my father was not de nd we wer poor blah blah
— lasanto seven (@lasantoseven1) February 28, 2018

“Y’all just hate us sharing our stories, because you want to make people believe we not human and have never struggled, so people can’t relate to us!! I will never stop sharing my journey! You don’t like it, go sulk on someone else’s timeline,” Lerato tweeted.

Y’all just hate us sharing our stories, because you want to make people believe we not human and have never struggled, so people can’t relate to us!! I will never stop sharing my journey! You don’t like it, go sulk on someone else’s timeline! ?

Ahh! I’m used to it. Black twitter BEEN mad at me for breathing. We call it the “Let’s be mad at Lerato Union” … My biggest mistake was being was me not being where THEY wanted me to be! Don’t let it get to you ? ? https://t.co /ExtJBCqwHW

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Chippa United target Black Stars goalie as potential replacement for Nwabali
Forum | 1 week ago

Chippa United target Black Stars goalie as potential replacement for Nwabali

Eniola Aluko becomes first black woman to own Italian club
Forum | 1 week ago

Eniola Aluko becomes first black woman to own Italian club

Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job
Forum | 1 week ago