Cassper Reveals That He Declined An Opportunity To Meet Beyonce And Twitter Users React

Forum 6 years ago

Cassper Reveals That He Declined An Opportunity To Meet Beyonce And Twitter Users React

We didn’t know anyone, famous or not who would miss an opportunity to meet Beyonce, well now we do.

Cassper took to twitter revealing that he was offered an opportunity to meet Beyonce at Coachella but turned it down because…..discipline.

“I was invited to go Watch Beyonce this weekend but I have to work. The crazy thing is, I was invited by the lead singer of one of the biggest bands in world, I probably would’ve met Beyonce through him. I almost packed my bags and left but the way my self discipline is setup…..,” he tweeted.

I was invited to go Watch Beyonce this weekend but I have to work. The crazy thing is, I was invited by the lead singer of one of the biggest bands in world, I probably would’ve met Beyonce through him. I almost packed my bags and left but the way my self discipline is setup…..
— R.M Phoolo (@CassperNyovest) April 19, 2018

Well, black twitter is having a hard time believing the rapper and trying to understand why Cassper would miss such an opportunity. Check out some of the reactions below.

I was invited to go Finish My Grade 12. The crazy thing is, I was invited by the Minister Of Education, I probably would’ve met The President. I almost packed my bags and left but the way my self discipline is setup…. #CassperDisciplineChallenge pic.twitter.com/gdvIFLhiLQ
— Hibiri! ? ?(@MawiTheKing) April 19, 2018

Malia Obama invited me at her home this weekend but I had to work .The crazy thing is I was invited by the lead daughter of one of the most prominent leaders in the world and would have probably met Barack Obama through her .
Almost packed my bags but eish discipline yaz mos pic.twitter.com/eMbcaPW2AH
— Manu (@applegreen_k) April 19, 2018

I was invited by Trevor Noah this weekend but i had to work. The crazy thing is that i was invited by the leading Mzansi comedian in the world and would have probably met Kevin Hart through him.. I almost packed my bags bueish Discipline madoda niyazi nani.. #tweetlikecassper pic.twitter.com/2Q1MT2HuK3
— King Teezy (@Teezy_Promking) April 19, 2018

Patrice Motsepe invited me to move in with him and his family and even offered me 100 million cash but i had to decline coz the mansions and luxury cars would distract me from my hustle. Discipline won. #tweetlikecassper
— Zamanaledi ?? ??⚘ (@CallMeZama_M) April 19, 2018

I think his talking about this Beyonce. ? pic.twitter.com/6ZlvuZ3d81
— Welcome nkosikhona (@NamanjeWelcome) April 19, 2018

You too busy for Beyonce Ntwana pic.twitter.com/bfYlOKefxd
— Happy (@super_pacman94) April 19, 2018
pic.twitter.com/bcSH1PfJ4i
— Cardi Tee (@Tee_Expressions) April 19, 2018

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 2 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 2 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label