Chance The Rapper Set To Visit South Africa Soon!

Forum 6 years ago

Chance The Rapper Set To Visit South Africa Soon!

South Africa waited in anticipation for Castle Light Unlocks to announce its international act for 2018 and although there were a few naysayers the majority seemed to love the chosen artist, who was Grammy winning rapper Chance The Rapper.

With fans awaiting for his arrival in the country, Chance has since confirmed he is indeed on the way. He wrote on his Twitter, “I’m immensely honored to announce my first show in S.A.
Anybody wanna meet up in Johannesburg? Tix on sale tmw,”.

The Castle Lite Unlocks concert takes place on April 30 at the TicketPro Dome in Johannesburg. Stay tuned.

I’m immensely honored to announce my first show in S.A. Anybody wanna meet up in Johannesburg? Tix on sale tmw @ https://t.co/8rOIFuczrj pic.twitter.com/dLFDuGA0Cy
— Chance The Rapper(@chancetherapper) January 31, 2018

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Project Hail Mary Release Date Set for Lord & Miller Space Movie With Ryan Gosling
Forum | 7 hours ago

Project Hail Mary Release Date Set for Lord & Miller Space Movie With Ryan Gosling

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 18 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 18 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off