Details On How Akhumzi And His Friends Died

Forum 5 years ago

Details On How Akhumzi And His Friends Died

Akhumzi Jezile was la!d to rest on Saturday.
Whilst the cause of death was car accident, we’ve had yet to learn how exactly it happened and how bad it was to claim all five lives.

During his funeral on Saturday at Rhema Bible Church, Akhumzi’s uncle detailed how the accident happen.

“A truck carrying a car went into them. They managed to escape it but the trailer went after them cutting the top of their car. They all died immediately. I didn’t recognize my beloved son. I had to go in and check for him closely,” he said.

Akhumzi friend who also died in the same accident, Siya’s father also spoke about going to identify his daughter.

“I went to the scene. I couldn’t stay there. Not even for an hour. It was bad. From there we went to the forensics. All of them had injuries on their heads. All of them. My daughter, I recognized her feet. She was my daughter, she grew up with us. So when I saw her feet, I knew it was her. I didn’t need to see the rest of her.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 19 hours ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 21 hours ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara

Your Friends & Neighbors: Eunice Bae Joins Cast of Jon Hamm-Led Apple Series
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Friends & Neighbors: Eunice Bae Joins Cast of Jon Hamm-Led Apple Series

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies