DJ Sbu Opens A School – Hustlers Academy

Forum 5 years ago

DJ Sbu Opens A School – Hustlers Academy

You got to give it up to DJ Sbu for always trying to help the youth through his various empowerment projects.

Together with the 3Sixty Financial Services Group, DJ Sbu has launched The Hustlers Academy. It’s aim is to ” develop the minds and the ability of thousands of young hustlers in the country and change lives”.

The project is in partnership with 3Sixty Financial Services Group. DJ Sbu took to his social media to announce the launch of the academy.

“The Hustlers Academy is an independent privately funded economic empowerment project addressing the overwhelming lack of jobs and incumbent graduates into the system on an annual basis,” he explained on twitter.

The Hustlers Academy is an independent privately funded economic empowerment project addressing the overwhelming lack of jobs and incumbent graduates into the system on an annual basis. #HustlersAcademy pic.twitter.com/KWIiP40MGj
— #HustlersAcademy (@djsbu) May 9, 2018

In partnership with the 3Sixty Financial Services Group, @360FSGto positively impact thousands of young lives and families in South Africa with a learning academy. #HustlersAcademy

Introducing… #HustlersAcademy pic.twitter.com/TmoPMzFfVU

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests
Forum | 20 hours ago

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido
Forum | 1 day ago

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 1 day ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up