Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food"

Forum 5 years ago

Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food"

“ What have I done to you people ? They have been beating me; no good food ; I have been locked up in one place since August 30 last year ; why are they taking my case personally ? Let me face my trial alive , why do you people want to kill me,” he said , sobbing .

Prison authorities responded:

“ A doctor has been checking him ; the doctor came to check him yesterday (Sunday ) and even this morning, before coming to court ; because he was saying he can ’t be in court , that he is not feeling fine .

“ But when the doctor checked him yesterday (Sunday ) and this morning, the doctor said he was healthy and that he saw no reason why he shouldn ’t be in court ,” the prison official said .

"But Evans said he was only seen by a nurse and not a doctor.

The court stood down Evans' prayers and he was returned to his cell."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 1 day ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Kidnappers Abduct Four People Returning From Party In Oyo, Demand N200m
Forum | 3 days ago

Kidnappers Abduct Four People Returning From Party In Oyo, Demand N200m

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 5 days ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend