Heavy K Shows Off The Mansion He Got For His Dad (Photo)

Forum 6 years ago

Heavy K Shows Off The Mansion He Got For His Dad (Photo)

Music producer and chart-topping DJ, Heavy K, real name Mkhululi Siqula, has probably just earned himself the title “son of the year” after buying his father a new home.
The muso – who previously spoke to us about losing his mom a day after his son was born – took to social media to share his joy.

The award-winning DJ posted this picture of his dad standing in front of the brand new house he had just purchased for him.

“Never been so proud of myself like I am right now!! Daddy’s new home, my new home!! Now he has everything he always wished for…Seeing my father’s teary eyes posing next to his new crib and car reminds me why am I doing this and why I could never stop! I’m grateful! Thank you God and thank you to my fans for the continued support! Dreams do come true, never stop dreaming,” wrote the 26-year-old.

Heavy K’s fans were quick to congratulate the DJ, commending him for his generous, heartwarming act.

Way to go young man!
The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him Prov 23:27
— Mthura (@MthuraSwartz) February 2, 2018

Wow keep going homie, u doing such an amazing work mor blessings there, many young ppl re getting inspired inclunding me, with God sovinjwa liZulu god bless u more homie Amen
— TEKA! on iTunes (@xeshamusiq) February 3, 2018

I like the fact that u never forget where u come from,,,,I remember u bought him a car I think last year that’s amazing.U keep inspiring us my brother & may de great lord continue to bless your hard work & good heart
— Surprise Magolego (@just_suppy) February 1, 2018

pic.twitter.com/kZjTHiAkP u
— Nozipho kamaLwandle (@NoziphoNgcobo01) February 3, 2018

You’re the onr bhut’wam
— Maps Maponyane (@MapsMaponyane) February 2, 2018

— Lerato Mbele (@BBCLerato) February 1, 2018

Uyindoda pic.twitter.com/MPyNESMx fn
— Tuh (@DlaminSiba) February 3, 2018

God Bless you @HeavykDrumboss pic.twitter.com/kBmMmw noPm
— KatlegoDeDjay (@mthembu_katlego) February 2, 2018

Big up to Heavy K for his beautiful works and more power to him. Don’t forget to share your thoughts with us!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 21 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog
Forum | 22 hours ago

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today