I Didn’t Buy My Result, I Got It Through Hardwork, Commitment And Sacrifice – Korede Bello

Forum 5 years ago

I Didn’t Buy My Result, I Got It Through Hardwork, Commitment And Sacrifice – Korede Bello

Mavin act, Korede Bello graduated with distinction from the Nigerian Institute of Journalism last week, the singer has reacted to rumours that he paid to get his results and didnt actually study for it.

In an Instagram post , Korede Bello wrote,

‘I initially didn’t want to post this for many reasons but I was wrong on all counts. I’d be doing millions of young people and my peers a disservice by not boldly putting it out there that impossiblity is a myth; you can be Talented and Distinguished; Famous and Dignified; Celebrated and Educated ; that you can be a MEGA SUPER STAR with a MEGA SUPER VISION. For this I am grateful to God’.

He added that,

‘The main reason I endured to the finish line was because I needed to push myself and also to be a light for a lot of young Nigerians who think you cannot be an established Artiste and still achieve academic excellence. I endured because #MyPeople needed a role model. A few days before I got signed I was still looking for tuition fees, so I understand the experience that some of you go through. But just as HE came through for me , HE’ll come through for you. No, it wasn’t easy but it was worth it. I was graced and I’m grateful. And no, I didn’t buy my result but I paid for it

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 week ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie

How 27-Year-Old Man Got Nabbed For Stealing Transformer Cables In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

How 27-Year-Old Man Got Nabbed For Stealing Transformer Cables In Lagos

“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase
Forum | 1 week ago

“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase
Forum | 1 week ago

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase