‘I Like Griezmann, He Is One Of The Best’- Barcelona Star Lionel Messi Speaks

Forum 5 years ago

‘I Like Griezmann, He Is One Of The Best’- Barcelona Star Lionel Messi Speaks

Lionel Messi praised Antoine Griezmann as “one of the best” amid reports linking the Atletico Madrid forward with Barcelona .

Griezmann is widely linked with a switch to the Liga champions in the close-season after another prolific campaign for Atletico.

Messi talked up the France international as one of the world’s best and he would seemingly be happy to have the 27-year-old at Camp Nou.

“It’s obvious that I like him. He’s one of the best right now,” the Argentina star told RAC1 .

“I don’t know if there’s anything with him or not, but we’re delighted that the best come and Griezmann is one of them.”

Messi was speaking after Barcelona’s 1-0 win over Real Sociedad in the great Andres Iniesta’s last game for the club .

After a campaign in which Barca won La Liga and the Copa del Rey, Messi was satisfied with his side’s season.

“It was a very good season. We went back to get La Liga and the cup,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 hours ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 18 hours ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows
Forum | 23 hours ago

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 2 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5