‘I Refuse To Sell My Soul For Success ’ Nandi Madida Narrates How She Lost Major Global Deal For Standing Up For Black People

Forum 6 years ago

‘I Refuse To Sell My Soul For Success ’ Nandi Madida Narrates How She Lost Major Global Deal For Standing Up For Black People

Whether the cameras are on or off, Nandi Madida leads by example when it comes to black pride.

The actress, singer who recently had her New York Fashion Week debut recently shared how she lost out on a big global deal because of her strong beliefs on black empowerment. But don’t expect Shaka’s mama to apologize.

“I recently lost a big global deal standing for black people. And you know what? I would do it again. This is more than money, it’s about my ancestors who fought so hard for us and for our children’s legacy,” Nandi shared on Instagram.

Nandi says she refuses to sell her soul for success. The unapologetic star however stays winning as she bagged another major deal which she is yet to reveal.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total
Forum | 6 hours ago

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla
Forum | 10 hours ago

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 11 hours ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 1 day ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says