“Nigeria Will Never Change…” –Banky W Speaks On 2019 Presidential Election

Forum 6 years ago

“Nigeria Will Never Change…” –Banky W Speaks On 2019 Presidential Election

You would notice that Banky W is becoming more expressive where 2019 Nigeria Presidential Electionis concerned because, like most people, he doesn’t want to be saddled with a leader he could’ve avoided with his vote hence the need to speak out.

Opening up in an interview, the R&B singer revealed that he is taking it upon himself to ensure that every youth register to vote.
According to Banky W, most Nigerians haven’t registered yet and that is a shame because that is the only way the voices of the youth can be expressed and vital decisions made. Although candidates to vote for are not yet known, Banky is saying the youths and everyone who is eligible to vote should go do the needful and get themselves registered so that they can speak with their voter’s card when the time is right because Nigeria will never change unless they register so that they can cast their votes when the day comes.

“Nigeria will never change unless enough young people are interested enough to register and get involved.”

He went n to state that getting involved requires more than tweeting about t because while social media is great, it shouldn’t be the only tool as it wont make the decisions for us. Wile we talk on social, we should act with our voter’s card too.
Pushing it forward, the singer also supported views like Oliseh of BeatFM that every club owners should make their clubs exclusive to registered voters, hence if you haven’t voted, you should not be permitted to go in. That might have been said as a joke, but sounds quite reasonable as the present situation of Nigeria calls for every possibility that can aid the reformation of the country and its economy.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 8 hours ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 1 day ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 3 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up