Photos Of BBNaija Miracle And His Rumoured Wife Go Viral

Forum 6 years ago

Photos Of BBNaija Miracle And His Rumoured Wife Go Viral

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate Miracle is already causing drama online. The show has started and as always the drama that comes with it is always fast and hot. Just few hours into the LIVE show, Twitter investigators are already out with receipts on a particular housemate, Miracle, a handsome pilot.

Miracle who revealed that he is currently available has been spotted with a wedding band on some of his Instagram photos which has left many Nigerians asking if Miracle is yet another Thin Tall Tony?

Recall that Thin Tall Tony, an ex-housemate from Big Brother Naija 2017, lied to his housemates and viewers about his marital status.

While it is not clear if Miracle is married, the pictures below however shows us a wedding band.

Well, the ladies are not smiling as they have dug up his Instagram account and the followers literally doubled within the hour.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 11 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 17 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding