‘Practice What You Bleeping Preach’- Tonto Dikeh’s Step Sister Shades Her

Forum 5 years ago

‘Practice What You Bleeping Preach’- Tonto Dikeh’s Step Sister Shades Her

As the video of Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh preaching to 7000 youths at Prophet Shepherd Bushiri’s Enlightened Christian Gathering Church has long gone viral, a lady who claims to be Tonto Dikeh’s step sister has also reacted to the video.

Tonto Dikeh’s step sister, Tatiana Dikeh, who wondered how someone with so much hate will stand in front of a congregation to preach forgiveness, concluded her statement by saying charity begins at home.

Her post reads;

I just saw d most hilarious video of all time…..Like how does a person with so much hate stand in front of a whole congregation to preach forgiveness. Charity they say begins at home but my dear, where is ur charity? The world needs to start practicing what they preach and stop this foolishness

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 5 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities
Forum | 1 week ago

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities

Bobrisky’s sister hits back at Portable, addresses crossdresser as ‘Aunty mi’
Forum | 1 week ago

Bobrisky’s sister hits back at Portable, addresses crossdresser as ‘Aunty mi’

My Sister Contracted Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad – Wunmi’s Sister Alleges
Forum | 1 week ago

My Sister Contracted Series Of Infections From Her Late Husband, Mohbad – Wunmi’s Sister Alleges