" I’m Now Signed To Temple Music": Singer Iyanya Confirms His Exit From Mavin Records

Forum 6 years ago

" I’m Now Signed To Temple Music": Singer Iyanya Confirms His Exit From Mavin Records

It has not being well between Iyanya and his record label, Mavin Records barely one year after signing with Mavin Records.

Today, Iyanya finally confirmed that he's no longer signed onto the label. The singer was a guest on Beat FM this morning and when asked to comment on his current record label, Iyanya said:“I’m now signed to Temple Music but I’m a Mavin for life. It was not a beef. I was there and it was time to move on”.

The new label he's signed to "Temple Music" was launched in August 2017, with 9ice, Bisola Aiyeola, DJ Jimmy Jatt, named among the pioneer artistes.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 6 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market
Forum | 12 hours ago

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 14 hours ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 2 days ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush