"You Can Show Me Your Boyfriend Now" - Paul Okoye To Daughter As She Turns 21 (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

"You Can Show Me Your Boyfriend Now" - Paul Okoye To Daughter As She Turns 21 (Photos)

CEO of One Africa Music Fest, Paul Okoye popularly known as Paul O, has told his daughter, Vanessa Onyinye, who turns 21 today that she can now show him her boyfriend.

He shared a photo to celebrate her on Instagram and wrote;

"My daughter is 21YearsOld today - Super Proud of U daughter ? Daddy Girl ? U can show me your boy friend Now ???Only one thing I beg U ? School School School ? Have a wonderful day today ? @vanzyvanz"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 3 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 3 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 4 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche