Rapper AKA To Go On Australian TOUR

Forum 6 years ago

Rapper AKA To Go On Australian TOUR

New Year, New Megacy! The SupaMega has plans of dominating in 2018, and we are here for it! As if 2017 wasn’t already a memorable year for the rapper, he shows signs of domination and determination. AKA has revealed that he will be heading to Australia for a series of shows around March this year. This Three-Day tour in Aussie will serve as promotion for his forthcoming album titled ‘ Touch My Blood’.

AKA has been quite silent on social media and deleting all his tweets from his timeline, this was clearly a fresh start – especially after all that relationship drama.
However, it is quite amazing to see that the rap superstar has his eyes set on the global stage, expanding his brand to places like Europe and Australia is a great expansion move. This will surely broaden his brand’s wings and hopefully elevate his already immaculate artistry.

Stay glued onto Zkhiphani to find out more about AKA’s solo International Tour.

AUSTRALIA ?? TOUCH MY BLOOD ?

We miss you pic.twitter.com/coYN92vF 8A
— Eddy vybz (@Eddie_vybz) January 22, 2018

Lekhalati going places #TouchMyBlood pic.twitter.com/uqbrsQ9b z4
— #BCWYWF (@D_Charantino) January 22, 2018

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 3 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 6 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 6 days ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Police Arrest Notorious Bandit, Nasiru Mohammed Aka
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Police Arrest Notorious Bandit, Nasiru Mohammed Aka 'Danger' In Abuja Raid (Photo)