Rapper Xbusta Leaves Five Star Music Group After Two Years

Forum 6 years ago

Rapper Xbusta Leaves Five Star Music Group After Two Years

Okafor Golden Chinedu otherwise called Xbusta is a rapper, singer, song writer who was signed on to one of Nigeria leading record label, Five Star Music back in May 2016.

A few hours ago, Xbusta announced his departure from the label with a post on his official Instagram page that reads,'It was an awesome experience and an amazing journey for me as a member of fivestar music, i learned alot and i will always be grateful. The reception was warm, the love was pure,i was taught to know the business, to have a good heart, to help others, to be prayerful ,to be consistent and most importantly i was taught to be a man'.

He continued to say, 'Five star was and is still a home for me but as a student graduates and moves into the labor market so i move ahead with the blessings from my teachers to go into the world, succeed and reproduce , I thank you for this wonderful opportunity,i am so excited and i promise to make the best out of it..God bless you'.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 3 days ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 4 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal
Forum | 6 days ago

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal

Chris Farley Biopic to Star Paul Walter Hauser, Director Revealed
Forum | 6 days ago

Chris Farley Biopic to Star Paul Walter Hauser, Director Revealed