"SARS Officers Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone" - Man Narrates On Twitter

Forum 5 years ago

"SARS Officers Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone" - Man Narrates On Twitter

A Twitter user has narrated how himself and his wife were stopped by SARS officials and one of them went through his wife’s nude pictures as if it’s no big deal.

Read his story below...

"My wife and I just got stopped by SARS and I haven't felt more violated and powerless.
Our offense? I look like a yahoo boy because I had on a face cap, t-shirt, short and neck piece.

I pride myself on defending in all things but today, she had to come out of the taxify and stand by their bus door while they interrogated me.
I knew my rights but I'm not about to argue people with guns and apparently above the law.

They demanded my ID card and kept insisting my wife leaves me to them while they looked through my phones. This man was going through unclad pictures of my wife and he kept trying to prove to me why it's no big deal
"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 23 hours ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 day ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 1 day ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 1 day ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj