Seyi Shay Says She Is Now Ready For Marriage

Forum 5 years ago

Seyi Shay Says She Is Now Ready For Marriage

Nigerian pop female singer Seyi Shay, in a chat with Saturday Beats opened up that she wished her late mom was alive to see all she has become because she took to her words.

The 32-year-old also revealed that she is now ready for marriage, she said:

“Currently all my father does is to pray for me. Before my mother died, her last words to me were that I should become all I can be and I would eventually make it in Nigeria. I really miss my mother and I wish she could see everything that I am doing now.

I wish she could see that I have not given up despite the setbacks I encounter in my job. I think my mother would be proud of me.

“If my mother was alive, I am sure she would always ask me when I would introduce her to my fiancé but before her death, she never pressured me about marriage.

Before she died, she told me that I should make sure I have done everything I wanted to do before any other thing. She said I should not let any man stop my dream.

That is what she said to me. Now, I am ready for marriage, I even sang about it in my new project.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 3 days ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 4 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing