"Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring & Amazing Girl” – Adekunle Gold’s Mom (Pics, Video)

Forum 6 years ago

"Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring & Amazing Girl” – Adekunle Gold’s Mom (Pics, Video)

Nigerian music s£nsat!ons, Simi and Adekunle Gold’s relationship is surely one of the most talked about relationships in the Nigerian music scene, it’s no wonder that their old folks would have something to say about it too.

This weekend at Simi’s debut album concert, her mother and Adekunle Gold’s mother were both in attendance – HipTV caught up with Adekunle Gold’s mum at the event to ask about her son’s relationship with the songstress and she had this cute thing to say:

‘Simi is such a cool, deligent lady. She’s amazing, caring and loving. That’s all i can say’.

Watch below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ruth Kadiri Narrates How Regina Daniels, Her Mom And Others Stayed Till 3 am Trying To Save Junior Pope
Forum | 5 days ago

Ruth Kadiri Narrates How Regina Daniels, Her Mom And Others Stayed Till 3 am Trying To Save Junior Pope

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 1 week ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says
Forum | 1 week ago

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says

Moment Zinoleesky clashes with bus driver who begged for money
Forum | 1 week ago

Moment Zinoleesky clashes with bus driver who begged for money