Singer Orezi Launches His New Music Company, Ghen Ghen Music

Forum 6 years ago

Singer Orezi Launches His New Music Company, Ghen Ghen Music

Singer, Orezi has unveiled his newly established record company named Gehn Gehn Music. The record company aimed at changing the business of music in Nigeria.

According to Orezi who have enjoyed substantial growth and relevance due to his pace of consistency in the music industry, his newly launched record company will be a veritable platform to create better opportunities for upcoming artistes in Nigeria.

“This company is for me and every upcoming artiste out there, Gehn Gehn Music will be signing artistes in the nearest future”.

Singer, Orezi has unveiled his newly established record company named Gehn Gehn Music. The record company aimed at changing the business of music in Nigeria.

According to Orezi who have enjoyed substantial growth and relevance due to his pace of consistency in the music industry, his newly launched record company will be a veritable platform to create better opportunities for upcoming artistes in Nigeria.

“This company is for me and every upcoming artiste out there, Gehn Gehn Music will be signing artistes in the nearest future”.

Meanwhile, the singer has appreciated his former record label, Sprisal Entertainment and Culbeed Music for their roles in moulding his music career to a successful one.

”Thanks to Sprisal Entertainment and Culbeed Music which helped in shaping me over the years to who I am today”.

Orezi has succeeded in carving a niche for himself in the music indstry with a successful career run of almost a decade. He has won many national awards and it is expected that his new music business venture will be a step to the top for him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Brian Tyree Henry Joins Universal’s New Musical From Pharrell Williams
Forum | 34 mins ago

Brian Tyree Henry Joins Universal’s New Musical From Pharrell Williams

New Longlegs Teaser Trailer and Poster Creep Out
Forum | 43 mins ago

New Longlegs Teaser Trailer and Poster Creep Out

Weapons: Julia Garner Joins Cast of Barbarian Director’s New Horror Movie
Forum | 47 mins ago

Weapons: Julia Garner Joins Cast of Barbarian Director’s New Horror Movie