Skales Announces Title & Release Date Of New Album

Forum 5 years ago

Skales Announces Title & Release Date Of New Album

Skales has announced his plan to release a new album titled Mr Love on June 19th, 2018. The Baseline Music act made this announcement on Instagram.

The Booty Language crooner was recently trending on social media for walking out of an interview which he considered disrespectful. The singer was asked to answer questions about his switch from making inspiring rap music to making pop music with diluted lyrical concentration but he felt offended by the manner of approach of the interviewer and walked out.

In 2017, he released his sophomore album titled The Never Say Never Guy and the project enjoyed an average commercial success and critical rating. The singer is now set to put out the third music project of his career and in his words, the Mr Love album “is a compilation of what love means to me in different aspects of my life.”

Some hours ago, he posted about the imminent release of his Mr Love album on Instagram. He captioned his post with;

“The first person I experienced true love from was my mother. Now, I understand the meaning of unconditional love. This album is a compilation of what love means to me in different aspects of my life. Look out for #MrLove ! JUNE 19″

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 6 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

The Devil’s Bath Shudder Release Date Confirmed for Period Horror Movie
Forum | 6 hours ago

The Devil’s Bath Shudder Release Date Confirmed for Period Horror Movie

Civil War’s New ‘AI’ Movie Posters Spark Controversy
Forum | 6 hours ago

Civil War’s New ‘AI’ Movie Posters Spark Controversy