Sulvo: Best Adsense Alternative, I Got Approved in less than 3 Hours (See How)

Forum 6 years ago

Sulvo: Best Adsense Alternative, I Got Approved in less than 3 Hours (See How)

Sulvo also Promises free $500 to its publishers? (read on to learn it), Are you a website owner?, i know you must have read about many Ad Networks, and have been searching like forever for an Adsense Alternative Ad Network that really pays!, Then i guess you should continue following this topic attentively.

NOTICE: This is not a Sulvo Ad Network Review, and the below writeups are not based on payment proofs, but we will sure update you guys when we receive our first payment and when any updates comes our way.

Few hours after i got to know about Sulvo from a post made just yesterday on my Facebook status, i then applied for Sulvo, in less than 5 hours i was approved, in this post i will show you exactly how i did it.

Click Image To Enlarge

Reports on Sulvo are always 2 hours behind and are updated every 10 minutes, So far i am currently using Sticky ads for Pc (Side Bar 160x600) and my cpm is currently at $1.86 per 1000 impression, and on mobile $1.18 per 1000 impression. On this note, for example if sulvo ads gets served 200,000 impression on both Desktop and mobile, estimated earnings should be $372 and $236 respectively. Below is a screenshot showing my ecpm at the time of writing this.

Click Image To Enlarge

Sulvo does not allow the use of an ad unit more than once inside a page, and you are not expected to have more than 5 ad codes on a page (with adsense ads inclusive), hence creating extra ad units and proper naming is adviced, below is how to create or add new domain to your sulvo account.

Click Image To Enlarge

How i got approved on Sulvo easily: After i successfully Registered an account on Sulvo, on adding a domain i got an error as shown below:

Click Image To Enlarge

I had to contact support via: support@sulvo.com, telling them about my Alexa Ranking & page views and my Google Analytics Monthly Pageviews, i believed the figures caught their attention, plus i am already a Google adsense publisher, and have not been banned from any adnetworks before.

You can try my method to get approved as soon as possible.

About the $500 free for Publishers: if you should join sulvo through above recommended register link, and you do not make more than what you make for other ad networks, sulvo will pay you $500 more, here is the terms behind it: To qualify for the $500 promotional offer publisher must not have been previoulsy banned from any network, have proof of earnings and min 25 MM pageviews per month with majority of traffic coming from North America or Western Europe. Sulvo representative will help to increase the publisher's overall revenues, Sulvo's in-house revenue optimization can take up to seven days.

Are you enticed by the write up? do you want to try them out? are you already using sulvo? Do you have questions for me? simply feel free to use the comment box below!.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 19 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies
Forum | 3 days ago

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 4 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows
Forum | 4 days ago

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows