Taxify Driver Accused of Attempted Kidnap, Rape By Dorcas Shola Fapson Has Been Arrested.

Forum 6 years ago

Taxify Driver Accused of Attempted Kidnap, Rape By Dorcas Shola Fapson Has Been Arrested.

Media Personality/Actress ,Dorcas Shola Fapson recently revealed that the Taxify Driver , Henry Nnaemeka who she accused of kidnap attempt and Rape has been apprehended by the Nigerian Police.

The actress made this revelation on her Instagram, thanking everyone who supported her through the issue.

She asked that safety measures be put in place for women in Nigeria to avoid encounters like the one she had.

She also suggested the installation of dash cameras in taxis as a measure.

It reads below:

“We need a country where women are able to report & share their experiences of sexualharassment, assault, rape, molestation, violence etc without fear of being labeled a liar, thief, prostitute, attention seeker…”

She wrote as the caption:

I remain a Fighter. Not a crier.
I’d like to thank everyone that’s supported me, publicly and privately during this difficult time..

We can leave the social media war now & let the law take its rightful course.

I remain a Fighter. Not a crier. I’d like to thank everyone that’s supported me, publicly and privately during this difficult time..

We can leave the social media war now & let the law take its rightful course. Peace & love, D??

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle
Forum | 2 days ago

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt
Forum | 2 days ago

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt