Top 20 Commentators To Be Paid Today & Tomorrow (Get Paid)

Forum 7 years ago

Top 20 Commentators To Be Paid Today & Tomorrow (Get Paid)

Welcome to Pay-day on waploaded, this is the day Top Commentators gets their reward for simply making contributions on any read stories/gist or downloaded video/Music.

New Rules Added to Commenting system

Try as much as possible to leave rich replies and comments, and also write in common plain English.

NOTE: To Redeem your Price, You may drop your heartfelt about this our program, how it may be improved and what else we could do to make it more entertaining, afterwards send a PM (private message) to the author of this topic by navigating through his profile, be sure to provide Account details, and exact coins balance as seen below, OR phone number and Network.

WARNING: Our processing mode auto clears your available coins after we get a reply from you, so try to provide accurate details else you may loss your hard earned coins. Only those above 1000 coins should submit account details

And if you fail to meet up between Today and Tomorrow, You May never be paid till Next Month, i.e to roll over your earnings till next month, avoid messaging us at all.

The Lucky Winners below

Good Luck all, and Continue your good works!!

[hide]Register if you are yet to register[/hide]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow Eyeing Dumb Money Director
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow Eyeing Dumb Money Director

Most of My 273 Advisers Won’t Be Paid From Govt Purse – Ondo Attorney-General, Ajulo
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Most of My 273 Advisers Won’t Be Paid From Govt Purse – Ondo Attorney-General, Ajulo

FG Paid Through The Nose for Release of School Children – Jaafar Jaafar
Forum | 3 weeks ago

FG Paid Through The Nose for Release of School Children – Jaafar Jaafar

World Best Hubby - Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Husband, Kazim Adeoti After He Paid Her A Surprise Visit While On A Movie Set (Video)
Forum | 1 month ago

World Best Hubby - Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Husband, Kazim Adeoti After He Paid Her A Surprise Visit While On A Movie Set (Video)