You’re Are A Fool Ma – Seyi Edun, Actor Adeniyi Johnson’s Fiancee Slams Follower Over Ex-Wife Toyin Abraham

Forum 5 years ago

You’re Are A Fool Ma – Seyi Edun, Actor Adeniyi Johnson’s Fiancee Slams Follower Over Ex-Wife Toyin Abraham

Nollywood Actress Seyi Edun, who is Nollywood Actor Adeniyi Johnson’s fiancee, was dragged into an exchange with a follower who told her to stop comparing herself to the actor’s ex-wife, Toyin Abraham who recently got engaged to a Lagos Lawyer

@princess.adeola_adelekan who commented on the video she shared, wrote;

‘Don’t compair of ur self to super woman (toyin Abraham)

Replying the comment, Seyi Edun Wrote In Yoruba,

Odeh niyin ma afi compair naa

See Comment Below:

In a recent interview, however, Seyi Edun cleared the air saying she met Adeniyi as a single man, and their friendship blossomed into something special.

She said:

“Well. I never denied it. We were friends at that particular moment. As events unfolded, our friendship grew to a greater point. But now, I can categorically say that we are coll and happy together as a couple.

Apparently, that is untrue. Peole say different things from afar, but the trith is sacred.

I can count how many times I set my eyes on them (Toyin and Adeniyi) together as couple or so. When I met Adeniyi, they were already seperated. Whta is happening betweeen ADENIYI and I is what I call destiny, whatever story that has been sold about me in that aspect I now pretty soon God will vindicate me and expose all truth”

When asked about the sour relationship between her man and his ex. she said:

“As much as I love my man, I won’t like us to discuss further on what transpired between him and his past marriage/relationships”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online

Daddio Trailer Previews Dakota Johnson & Sean Penn-Led Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Daddio Trailer Previews Dakota Johnson & Sean Penn-Led Drama