You Wanna Get Schooled By A Dropout? - Dropout Rapper, Cassper Comes For Haters

Forum 6 years ago

You Wanna Get Schooled By A Dropout? - Dropout Rapper, Cassper Comes For Haters

Cassper Nyovest has once again hit back at haters who mocked him for not finishing school, suggesting that despite their education he could still school them in maths.

It all started when Cassper innocently chose to participate in a social media maths quiz, sharing his results online. It wasn't long before trolls came knocking on his door, told him he was wrong and brought up the fact that he didn't finish matric.

Cassper laughed at the hate, telling fans he was great at maths in school because he wanted to learn to count his coins right.

"The one thing I was good at while I was still schooling was maths because I wanted to know how to count my money right," he tweeted.

He later took shots at his critics, asking if they were ready to get schooled by a dropout.

Even TV personality Maps Maponyane joined in the fight, telling Cassper's followers to stop ridiculing the rapper's education level.

"Look a little closer and you'll notice that Cass just got y'all exposed on this one. He's right, and it's all in the detail. Have another look before commenting with another ridiculing comment calling out his level of completed education," he tweeted.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 3 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 3 days ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani